The Information We Collect
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you online.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is an electronic file on a Web page that allows us to count and recognize users who have visited that page. Among other things, a web beacon can be used in HTML-formatted email to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness. You can generally avoid web beacons in email by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address. As you enter our Sites, we capture and retain the IP address of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
How We Use Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with products, services, and information that we think may be of interest to you. We may also decide to use information about you to track how you use our Sites. In addition, we may aggregate the information that you provide with the information that other users provide in order to conduct research, analysis, or studies for our own purposes (i.e., not related to providing you with specific products or services).
We may decide to send people who provide us with their email addresses email. If you decide that you do not want to receive commercial emails from us, you can “opt-out” from receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of every commercial email. Please note that if you choose to opt-out, we will still send you e-mail relating to specific products or services that you purchase, or e-mail that we believe is pertinent to any communication that you have sent to us, or relationship that you may have with us.
How We Share Information
We may share personal information or non-personal information with other companies in the following situations:
- Sharing Your Information with Service Providers. We may share information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, to create or maintain our databases, to research and analyze the people who request products, services or information from us, to prepare and distribute communications, or to respond to inquiries. Any party with whom we share your personal information is required either contractually or by law to keep it confidential and not to disclose it without your consent and to only use such information as required for the services to be performed.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may disclose personal information to government and regulatory agencies to comply with a lawful summons, court order, subpoena, discovery request, fraud investigation, audit, regulatory examination or other valid court, government, or regulatory agency request.
- Business Transition. In the event that we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired your information may be transferred to the acquiring company.
How We Secure Information
All information entered is encrypted and kept secure through secured WordPress hosting.